Sanitas™ is offered at no cost to US Federal and State regulators, as well as to regulators in Canada*. Contact us for more information.
Sanitas™ Facility License:
The facility-specific license includes one year of unlimited software support and free upgrades, and 90 minutes of telephone statistical support by our staff of statistical experts1. A facility license permits multiple users at multiple locations to use Sanitas™ to review and analyze data for the licensed facility.
Sanitas™ Pricing 2 :
Facility 1 $1675
Facilities 2 - 5 $1390
Facilities 6 - 14 $1250
Facilities 15 & up $1095
Facility 1 $395
Facilities 2 - 5 $335 each
Facilities 6 - 14 $275 each
Facilities 15 & up $235 each
The software may be installed on an unlimited number of office computers. Registered WQStat Plus™ users receive a 100% credit on their purchase of WQStat.
The 90 minutes of free telephone statistical support covers
explanations of statistical tests used in Sanitas™
and answers to specific questions about the licensee's analysis
plan. It does not cover reviews of licensee's data, analysis
proposals or summary reports; however, these services are
available at our regular consulting fees. return
Licensee may be required to schedule telephone statistical support calls in advance.
2 Multiple facility discounts are based on the licensee providing one point of contact for all software and statistical support calls. return
3 The Annual Software Maintenance Program renewal fees are guaranteed for one year after the license date. The fees may be subject to change in subsequent years. If the Annual Software Maintenance Program for a facility is allowed to lapse, subsequent renewal will be subject to the full price of a license. return
* Regulatory license is for use in reviewing statistical analyses of water quality data submitted by regulated facilities, as part of official regulatory compliance oversight activities.
Version 9.6 has been released!
Major new features include:
- <PQL values, in prior versions converted internally to <MDL, are now tracked, from import to analysis to export
- Automation of Unified Guidance "Simple Substitution" recommendation (for NDs < 15%)
- Increased maximum "facility parameters" for determination of UG prediction limit Kappa values
- Improved constituent name Aliasing, including dedicated alias lists by data file
- Option to remove trends by removing the most recent background value(s) in the Date Ranges window
- A variety of new options in View->Print Selected Data