Sanitas™ is offered at no cost to US Federal and State regulators, as well as to regulators in Canada*. Contact us for more information.
Sanitas™ Facility License:
The facility-specific license includes one year of unlimited software support and free upgrades, and 90 minutes of telephone statistical support by our staff of statistical experts1. A facility license permits multiple users at multiple locations to use Sanitas™ to review and analyze data for the licensed facility.
Sanitas™ Pricing 2 :
Facilities 2 - 5 $1245
Facilities 6 - 14 $1125
Facilities 15 & up $995
Facility 1 $395
Facilities 2 - 5 $295 each
Facilities 6 & up $195 each
The software may be installed on an unlimited number of office computers. Registered WQStat Plus™ users receive a 100% credit on their purchase of WQStat.
The 90 minutes of free telephone statistical support covers
explanations of statistical tests used in Sanitas™
and answers to specific questions about the licensee's analysis
plan. It does not cover reviews of licensee's data, analysis
proposals or summary reports; however, these services are
available at our regular consulting fees. return
Licensee may be required to schedule telephone statistical support calls in advance.
2 Multiple facility discounts are based on the licensee providing one point of contact for all software and statistical support calls. return
3 The Annual Software Maintenance Program renewal fees are guaranteed for one year after the license date. The fees may be subject to change in subsequent years. If the Annual Software Maintenance Program for a facility is allowed to lapse, subsequent renewal will be subject to the full price of a license. return
* Regulatory license is for use in reviewing statistical analyses of water quality data submitted by regulated facilities, as part of official regulatory compliance oversight activities.
Version 9.5 has been released!
New features include:
- Tukey's Outlier Screening
- Total VOC Time Series
- Option to populate View based on VOC Screening reports
- Semi-log Time Series
- Optional auto Two-tail for Alkalinity
- Editable text on reports
- (de)Select->Where->Constituent/Well Pair->Is (non)Detect->(less)Greater Than... optionally applies only to checked dates
- User-set X-axis on Time Series
- Facility Alpha dialog in Prediction Limit setup now exact vs. approximate
- Ability to "continue anyway" in Dixon's/Rosner's when normality test fails
- Multiple-Constituent Time Series optionally adjusts magnitudes to fit
- Improvements to data importer, including not repeating error/warnings
- … And Much More!